Don’t tolerate feeling awful. If you live with one or more of the following on a daily or weekly basis, this is NOT as good as it gets.
- joint pain
- digestion problems
- weight gain
- brain fog
- body aches
Functional Nutrition is an investigative, science based approach to health. We seek the root cause of your complaints and symptoms and identify the healing opportunities that will build your total wellness. Our approach is holistic and simple as we address the core basics of health
- Stress Reduction
In this unique approach to health we will create a bio-individually tailored program for you to achieve your health goals. We do this through
- A thorough personal/medical history and intake
- Functional lab testing, and assessment of the most efficient way to build health in your system
- Short and long term strategies/protocols
- Coaching support to create new healthy habits
- Education to better understand your physiology and become your own best health care provider
The plan we create for you will be unique to you and designed to fit your lifestyle.
Liz Wickhart, co-owner of White Flower Yoga & Wellness, is a Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® Practitioner, Feldenkrais® Practitioner and a Yoga teacher specializing in helping people with chronic pain, inflammatory conditions and neuro-muscular challenges. Since 1991 Liz has studied and taught numerous forms of bodywork, nutrition, yoga, qi gong, meditation, and movement therapies. Click on the “work with me” button to begin the dialogue